Serenity Ridge Stables offers a leasing program which will allow our horse-lovers who do not own their own horses to enjoy some of the benefits without the huge commitment of purchasing, but still afford the benefits of riding and caring for the horse.
Currently Available for Lease:
Rain is an 8 year old Tennessee Walker gelding. He’s very well broken and gated with a lot of personality. He’s available for a full lease.
L.A. is our mare available for a half-lease. She is used during the week for riding lessons, so is only available as a half-lease on the weekends.
Below is rider, Jess, who leases Frazier getting him ready for a ride in the outdoor arena:
Regulations of Leasing:
- Only the rider leasing may ride the horse leased unless authorized by Lease
- There may be some limited activities per lease agreement
- Riders under l8 years old must have guardian present during non-lesson rides, or permission to ride without.
- Proper grooming, warm-up, cool down, and care of horses will be the responsibility of the rider. Rider’s neglecting or abusing regulations or our horses will forfeit riding privileges without refund.
- Riding time must be scheduled in advance and changes can only be made after authorization.